Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Party Time!


You're invited to an early St Patrick's Day Party Thursday, March 12 4-6 SLT.  
My buddy, Shadow Otter, will DJ. The sim is a tribute to the gone-but-not-forgotten Deception television series. It's family and furry friendly and has a lot going on, so come on over for some fun! Here is your TAXI.

I opted out of wearing green to go with basic black in an outfit from SAS. 
The separate top and pants are trimmed with sparkles and there is also a more revealing applier top for those times you want to be really sexy. The coat is included for a refined but comfortable look. 
  • I'm wearing the heels that came in my Vanessa outfit from Wild (see the outfit blog HERE). The hud includes 9 colors and I really like the style.
  • My jewelry from Moondance Boutique has green pearls to save me from pinches. 
  • My look is available @ Designer Showcase* till March 28. 
  • My nails are from Mani Pedi, of course. I'm wearing Vegas Neon to honor the Deception connection and because they're perfect for a green celebration.

Hair ~ Moon Fatal Horizon
Head ~ LAQ Neve 3.05
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.0.2
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Chant
Outfit ~ Sascha's Designs Aida Black Outfit EXCLUSIVE [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Voluptuous] * 
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique earrings, choker, bracelets, rings Hikaru Pearl set 
[26 pearl colors + 9 metals] *

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 28th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment