Saturday, March 7, 2020

Dog Tired

I took my dog and her puppies for a long walk in the woods. We all enjoyed the fresh air and exercise, but now mom dog is tired, the puppies are all wound up and I've forgotten which way we came. Come on, Lady! I can't carry all of you!
It's starting to get chilly. I'm glad I wore my sweater from Ema's Secret. This set is so cute I got all the colors. I'm wearing jewelry with an organic look from Kunglers
I found my look @ Designer Showcase * now, if only I can find the car!

Hair ~ Olive the Berry Hair
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Seattle
Outfit ~ Ema's Secret Lolita Sweater [5 colors + fatpack, shirt in black or white / Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya] *
Tattoo ~ Addicted to Ink Freya
Jewelry ~ Kunglers Federika set [6 metals, 7 pearl colors] *
Dogs ~ Jian Scruffy Shepherds COMMON

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 28th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment