Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Leather Ballet

I was recently invited to participate in a leather ballet party. I panicked! Where was I going to find a leather tutu? How fortunate that I just happened to have a leather dress that fit the bill.
Sexy Princess has this enticing leather and zipper number at the March Designer Showcase. This EXCLUSIVE styIe wasn't intended to be a tutu, but it certainly is attractive and supple enough to work as a dance dress!  

Hair ~ Due Ginger Omber 
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Plastik Kasje
Outfit ~ Sexy Princess Sirene Dress [Maitreya, Slink] *
Slippers ~ Reign Tiny Dancer Ballet Flats Thigh COMMON
Jewelry ~ Kunglers Atlanta Rings [6 metals, 6 pearls, 6 stones / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Oubliette Leather String necklace 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG
Photos ~ Backdrop City ~ Fox City Photo Booth My Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment