Sunday, March 10, 2019

Harmony

I'm an eternal hippie. I admit it. I love long, flowy skirts and bright colors. FurtaCor must have been thinking of me when they added this look to their collection. 
I dressed it up a bit with bracelets, ring and earrings from Moondance Boutique, mesh nails from Livia which I customized with a different nail design on each finger and EXCLUSIVE eyewear from Haysuriza. All available @ the March Designer Showcase*.

Hair ~ Besom Glam Kitten
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Belleza Callie Sunkissed
Outfit ~FurtaCor Zohra Set blouse with attached bag, skirt [21 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]*
Nails ~ Livia Lark Bento nails 
[8 styles / Belleza, EBody, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Harmony [8 metals, 22 stone colors] *
LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Aerie Isle 

No comments:

Post a Comment