Saturday, September 22, 2018

Fantasy Gay Pride 2018 Sept 21-30

Welcome to Fantasy Gay Pride 2018.  This year's theme is "The Rainbow". We'll be exploring the attributes of colors with some amazing builds.
Everybody is invited to join us. There will be activities all week, including live music performances, dances, stage shows and a sim-wide hunt with some really nice prizes. 


I'm all ready for one of the dances. If I don't look like a fairytale princess, I don't know who does! I'm wearing a lovely gown from Tori's Stylez currently available @ Designer Showcase. The hud wraps you in either rich brocade or satin. The outfit includes underwear, the bracelets and the necklace. 
My earrings and rings are from Moondance Boutique
My nails are from Mani Pedi

Hair ~ Besom Glam Kitten Crystal
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Skin ~ Belleza Callie Sunkissed
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ Tori's Stylez Shannon Collection Gown Mint [Classic, Maitreya, Slink] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Melody Earrings and Rings *
Poses ~ Serendipity 

Nails ~ Mani Pedi Just the Whitez [Maitreya, Omega, Slink] from a mini-hunt in the store.


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment