Sunday, June 7, 2015

Newness from Aii

Early preview of a goodie which will be available from Aii.
This item will be released at the Origami Summer Festival Event July 5

Aii Ahuru Hair - mesh for male and female, accessory included!
Wore this when I was doing troll patrol Saturday. The hair is long, but controlled for that "don't mess with me, I'm a warrior" look.  The metallic hair sticks could definitely be used as weapons!

 



 
I'm wearing simple Dark Silks which I got a while back at the Aii Ugly and Beautiful store. There's a new landmark for Aii with some other interesting shops at the Devil's Tail location, including a small gacha resell store, so take a walk down the lane once you've finished in the main store. ~  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Devils%20Tail/126/120/22
 
Skin Plastik Aleria-Elven-Anjou ~ Tattoos Plastik Feathers and Demon Fades ~ Ears MW ilweran: Elven/Elf Cold Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment