- Whether your approach to the spooky season is to ignore it or to go all out, Designer Showcase has you covered!
- There are outfits to wear for day-to-day, outfits to wear to clubs or get-togethers and a variety of incredibly beautiful costumes from October 5 -20.

- I knew the moment I saw it I had to have the Gilded Hex Complete Alchemy Witch Costume from Luna Chelsea! The texturing is amazing, the style is sexy and the accessories are unlike any I've seen in SL. It creates a spell to mesmerize everyone who sees it.
- The Gown is black covered in golden arcane symbols sized and placed perfectly.
- The gold and black theme continues through the traditional Hat, the Ouija Board Handbag and the Bisom-style Broom which is covered in feathers, trinkets, ribbons and crystal bottles. The Broom and Handbag have hold animations. There are also flying Crows that circle the body (not shown).
- [Kupra / Reborn, Waifus / Legacy, Perky / LaraX, LaraX Petite / Maitreya, Maitreya Petite]
Hair ~ Sintiklia Tami
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Vela 4.0
Makeup ~ DeeTaleZ MU Macabre eyes (2023-may not be available)
Body ~ Meshbody Legacy SE 1.7.1
Skin ~ enLight YAN Blass
Outfit ~ Luna Chealsea Gilded Hex *
Tattoo ~ BeMia Raven Tattoo
Jewelry ~ Pure Poison Anne rings and nails


No comments:
Post a Comment