Friday, September 27, 2024

I need to see some ID!


  • I.M.Collection has added this cute country-style dress to the collection just in time for Octoberfest. It's perfect for beer gardens, leaf dancing and squirrel watching!
  • You'll find Calliope Dress with the new releases near the entrance to the MAIN STORE.


  • Calliope comes with 30 colors in the hud to change the Neckline, Top, Sleeves, Mid-Section and Ruffle. 
  • I chose pumpkin and brown for my pictures to emphasize the autumn feeling, but you can certainly have fun playing with the pastel colors, primary colors and even black. 


Hair ~ Wings EF0508
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Noel 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ enLight GAB Satin
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Calliope Dress
Shoes ~ I.M.Collection River Boots
Tattoo ~ Venge Luna / Autumn Hue Ear Blushing
Jewelry ~ Evie's Closet Autumn Wreath Headpiece / EF Homecoming Autumn Leaves (no longer available)



LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG



Pose and Props ~ Luane's World The Peace of Nature / ChicChica Michelanda

No comments:

Post a Comment