Saturday, August 31, 2024

Body Language


  • There are times when you just need to let your Cropped Tank do the talking. I'm totally over this summer heat and I'm a tiny bit testy! This tank from [QE] Designs is named Jenna, but in my inventory, it's labeled the "snarky tank" because most of the messages are what I'd say if I wasn't such a delicate and demure little flower.


  • [QE] Designs brings you 8 messages on black or white tank with matching gloves + black and white striped gloves for those who can't decide.
  • Daisy Shorts are also from [QE]
  • Tapered Square Nails with Occult Hud also from [QE], of course!


Hair
~ Monso My Hair Caroline
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 4.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Eager
Top
[QE] Designs Jenna Ultra Cropped Tank & Gloves
Shorts ~ [QE] Designs Daisy Shorts
Tattoo ~ Kaos Heavenly Tattoo
Nails ~ [QE] Designs Tapered Square Nails with Occult Hud 

1 comment: