Wednesday, April 10, 2024

On the Wild Side

  • Flaunt your wild side with separates from I.M.Collection @ Designer Showcase!
  • EXCLUSIVE from I.M.Collection are the Farah Suit and Mules in Leather or Animal Prints [20 textures each]. I'm wearing the Leather Pants and Mules with the snow leopard print Jacket from the Animal Prints hud in the picture above. Close up of the All-leather look in the picture below.
  • EXCLUSIVE Lip Color from Le Mew Beauty [22 matt colors Evo X only]. I prefer my makeup to be fairly sheer, so the slider setting on my lips is about 50%

Hair ~ No.Match No_Between Us!
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Makeup ~ Le Mew Beauty Lip Color Fatpack *
Body ~ eBody Reborn
SkinDeeTaleZ Carol Nordic
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Farah Suit *
Jewelry ~ Eudora 3D Eos Gold 2018 
Nails ~ [QE] Tapered Square Mix & Match Nails

Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment