Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Good Bunnehs / Bad Bunnehs

  • As the rabbits do their meadow dances it reminded me of that famous pair, Roger and Jessica Rabbit. 
  • The New Release @ I.M.Collection is a dress for all sorts of activities. It's definitely sexy enough for Jessica Rabbit. Dress it up or down as your needs dictate. It comes in sizes to fit the major mesh bodies and has 20 colors in the hud.
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
I'm a good girl and love my Honey Bunny.
He makes me laugh.

Hair ~ Stealthic Metropolis
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Billie 4.0
Body ~ Maitreya LaraX / eBody Reborn
Skin ~ DeeTalez Carol Nordic
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection BoopBoop Dress
Nails ~ [QE] Tapered Square Nails, Toe Nails Mix & Match Reign Base Set
Jewelry ~ Heartsdale Jewellery Leaves Necklace and Earrings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Simply Shelby Blue Bonnet Backdrop / Reve Obscura Pose and props

No comments:

Post a Comment