Friday, December 22, 2023

WOW! from I.M.Collection

  • This weekend for WOW! @ I.M.Collection December 22-25 ~
  • Merry Christmas Sweater is a demure false turtleneck with long sleeves and bold graphics. It has an open back tied with a bow that makes you an intriguing present to be opened. Merry Christmas!
  • Ixia Sweater Dress with high neck and full sleeves comes in 6 evergreen and snowflake print jewel colors.
  • There's a sexy Holly Jolly Corset for the Glorious Days sale as well, but I'll let you go over to the I.M.Collection MAIN STORE to check that out.

Hair ~ Doe Light Up My Christmas (Inside the store at a special holiday price)
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Noel 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ DeeTalez Hope SE MIXEDTYPE
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Merry Christmas Sweater / Ixia Sweater Dress
Tattoo ~ Arana Snowflakes
Nails ~
[QE] Tapered Square Nails with Mix & Match Holiday Textures. Special prices till December 25.


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ S'ant en Gilith, Alurel An area where the Fae and Elves live. You're welcome to visit, but please be courteous and don't go into the houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment