Thursday, June 1, 2023

I.M.Collection WOW! for June 2 - 5

  • I absolutely love this week's WOW! offerings from I.M.Collection.
  • Anybody who's been following my blogs for a while knows that I love multi-texture huds and that rainbow colors appear frequently in my pictures.

  • The Claire Dress and Boots combine the best of both obsessions. There are 20 ombre colors ranging from light pastels to mixed neons in the dress and the boots.
  • A cute vinyl Top, Skirt and Panties with 10 colors for each piece is the Glorious Days item for June 2- 5. 
  • Stop by the MAIN STORE to see all the sale items available.

Hair
 ~ Truth Rouge / Wasabi Amani Pride ed Hair 
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Claire Dress 
ShoesI.M.Collection Claire Boots
Jewelry ~ Maxi Gossimer Nima's Fall Leaf Necklace and Earrings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Backdrop City Foxcity Photo Box The Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment