Tuesday, January 11, 2022

There Goes My Resolution!

New Year's Resolutions are meant to be broken! I saw a vendor on the street in Voodoo Land and my resolution to stay away from junk food went right out the window. Death by cheese fries! (And, yes, for those of you who may have noticed, I changed my shape in the picture to reflect my love of cheese fries. Isn't SL grand?!? I can be voluptuous or boney as the mood hits me!)

  • Got some awesome tats or a new skin that you want to show off? Wellmade's Jumpsuit * @ Designer Showcase will let you show a LOT of skin while still looking stylish. Wear it in one of 15 solid colors in the hud
  •  EvoX Lip Gloss BOM * from Cazimi in 12 glosses, 3 opacities

Hair ~ Truth Meadow [FLF] version
Head ~ LeLutka Avalon 3.1 
Makeup ~ Cazimi Juicy Nudes EvoX Lipgloss *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Feeling w LELevo shape from the Tulip set
Outfit ~ Wellmade Dovie Jumpsuit *
Tattoo ~ Mister Razzor Lotus
Cheese Fries ~ Tentacio Aitana at Skatepark set

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ Voodoo Land. Shout out to Vegas Tattoo. I saw the Tattoo sign and went right into photographer mode without realizing that I was actually standing in front of the store. 
I love Vegas tats and have a lot of them, just biffed it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment