Saturday, March 13, 2021

RFL Camping for a Cure

It's Relay for Life (RFL) time in Second Life. 
If you're a new resident or you've been in SL for a while but living under a rock, you may not be aware that the residents of Second Life have been one of the biggest contributers to the American Cancer Society (and to international projects in conjunction with ACS) for the last several years.
Friday night marked the kick off of the official fund raising season, which will continue till mid summer. There have already been numerous RFL get togethers in 2021 and some stores and regions collect for the cause year-round.

Camping for a Cure in Freedom Rock Thrice will continue for 6 more days, so drop by, enjoy the performers who donate their time and talent, purchase something from a kiosk, add to your gacha collection, or enter the raffles for djs, weddings, motorcycles and lots of other great stuff. 
All funds raised will be donated to Relay for Life.
I want to do a shout out to my buddy Chuu from Mini A Chuu & *MF* , who donates year round and who has a beautiful EXCLUSIVE necklace for sale in one of the kiosks. This locket style pendant comes with 12 beautiful nature scenes and 3 necklace styles. Every part of it can be personalized with the hud. Be sure to stop by and get yours before the campers go home!
 
Hair ~ Mina Romy
Head ~ Catwa Catya 4.5
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ Plastik (Petrichor) Astrali Skin [Basic] Bare Wood Elf (older skin used with BOM adapters)
Outfit ~ from the Maitreya store Bali Boho Top & Vintage Jeans
Jewelry ~ Mini A Chuu Timeless Locket Necklace *

* Featured items are available at Camping for a Cure till March 18

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

4 comments:

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later. also his https://dromolaherbalhome.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease, affecting more than 400 million persons worldwide.it is caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV) and characterized by lifelong infection and period reactivation, And the medical doctors has been killing us unknowingly to us with pills they gave us, it caused us heartburn. Antiviral prophylaxis with acyclovir only to help's reduce your pains, I am recommending you all to herbal remedy today, I was able to get rid of HSV2 totally with herbal medication from DR. AZAGO take a try of his medication and see for your self, reach him via Contact on>drazagoherbalcenter@yahoo.com
    or WhatsApp him >+23490598699991

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to give a Testimony on how I got Cured From HSV 1 and 2. Five Months ago I was Diagnosed with HSV 1&2. I was having some outbreaks. I went to see a Doctor and many Blood Tests were done on me. My Doctor told me that i have HSV 1&2 and there’s no cure for HSV 1&2. I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for HSV 1&2, I saw a post of milton buckler, a herbal Dr called Dr Abiola cured him from HSV 1 . I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling and he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via DHL delivery service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. for 14days Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the Doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore, you can contact Dr Abiola through his email address via { drabiolasolutionhome@gmail.com } call or whatsApp Dr on this number now +2348100609098 Dr Abiola also have the cure for different types of diseases like1 cancer cure2 lupus cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 Genital Wart cure6 hpv cure7 hiv and aids cure8 fibroid cure 9 bareness and infertility
    https://drabioladeadlydiseasescure.business.site/
    https://www.facebook.com/DrAbiolaHomeRemedy/


    http://hivcure431846097.wordpress.com

    ABIOLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Aza but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Aza then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address: drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR call, add him on Whatsapp +1(315) 795 1518 you can also visite his website at;www.drazaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete