Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Pretty Mama


It was time to take the baby to the beach. We've had a lot of fun splashing around in the wading pool, but it was time to let him experience wet sand and the scent of the ocean.


We picked a quiet area in the late afternoon so most of the other people had gone home. 
I slathered him in sun block and kept his hooded towel on him as much as possible. He seemed to enjoy the sights and sounds, though he really didn't like sand in his diaper! When he got sleepy I sent him and daddy back to the room so I could have some private beach time. 
It was the first time in a long time I'd felt really sexy. I may be a mother, but I'm still me!

  • My nails are from Mani Pedi, of course! Calypso has 8 nice tropical colors that coordinate with the colors of the swimsuits and all your summery looks

Hair
 ~ Exile Temptress
Head ~ LeLutka Erin 2.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins AZRA BOM oak
Outfit ~ KiB Designs Beverly Swimsuit 
[3 patterns in 6 colors / Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Asiza Necklace, Earrings and Rings 
[9 metals, 56 stone colors] * 

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 28th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Top picture Sand Box with poses ~ Little 2 Large 
Baby is from Black Bantam  

No comments:

Post a Comment