Friday, May 1, 2020

Fantasy Faire ~ Melusina's Depths

Did you know there was a whole region under the water @ Fantasy Faire
Melusina's Depths has a lovely build above the waves and lovely stores below, many of which feature tails and jewelry and other goodies for our underwater dwellers.
I discovered it when I went to attend the Jail & Bail for Jessica Lyons of Firestorm, which is another way the Fairelander's raise money for Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society. The sim was full when I tried to get there and I was deposited unceremoniously in the nearby sea, which was WAY COOL! There is shopping down there!
So it took me a while to get to the Jail & Bail, but in the meantime, I did some shopping and took a few pictures.


Hair ~ Analog Dog Sassafras
Head ~ Catwa Catya 3.4
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.1
Skin ~ Stix Cosmos FF02 Violet BOM *
Outfit ~ Mermaid Treasure Boutique Sea Sparkle Luscious Mermaid *
Jewelry ~ Celtic Myst Cerridwen Triple Moon Circlet

* SLurls are to locations in Fantasy Faire. Click HERE to go to the official page.

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment