Monday, October 7, 2019

S-Design

I'd like to introduce my newest sponsor, S-Design. Owned by Sonna Waitoa, it's a lovely little place with small buildings and well made accent pieces for your home and landscaping needs. One thing I appreciate is that the LI for each piece is clearly listed on the vendors. That's important when you live in a prim restricted area like I do.
I know many of you are decorating for autumn and for Halloween, so I selected a couple of pieces that work well for that. 


The Wine and Dine Stall is one of several market wagons and stalls for your RP needs. It comes with the awning and all the bottles, produce crates and barrels (the trees are mine - pictures taken in my skybox).


How to be a Necromancer comes with the skeleton, cat, log, plants and autumn leaves and vines. 
Visit S-Design soon. I think you'll love it! 

Hair ~ Limerence Sandy COMMON
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Aquilla
Outfit ~ I.M.C. Dad's Farm Stand Jeans and Sweater [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Shoes ~ Lindy Hera Tawny [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP] *
*Available during October @ Designer Showcase 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment