Sunday, February 24, 2019

DS Last Look

Designer Showcase* has really had some amazing items this month.  I just had to take one more look before it closes on the 28th! The dress from Wild has beaded trim and straps and a very flexible shawl sash. Coordinated lipstick, also from Wild, adds the perfect touch. 
I'm wearing bento rings available from Livia

I took my pictures in the Wonderland area of Enchanted Isle. Lots of nice scenes and most of it is for sale to use in your own lands.

Hair ~ ELIKATIRA Dylan
Head ~ LAQ Leia 3.05
MakeupWild Justify My Love Lipstick 
[9 colors / Catwa, Omega] *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin7 Deadly S[k]ins Britney
Outfit ~ Wild Justify My Love [10 textures / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Tattoo ~ WitchCraft Phedre
Jewelry ~ Livia Vida Bento Rings [Maitreya, Slink, Tonic] *

Nails ~ Mani Pedi Hugz'n'Kissez Kiss Me [7 colors / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] Available @ Dazzle till the end of the month. 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment