Saturday, December 8, 2018

Winter Faun

I always appreciate it when clothing can be used for fantasy as well as "real second life". 
I came into SL as an Elf (LotR, not Santa's workshop) and I still make my home in the fantasy lands and spend a lot of my time hanging out with fauns, fae and pixies. The ears aren't an affectation for me, I've had pointy ears all my second life. They're the only thing about my look that hasn't changed over the years.
This EXCLUSIVE dress from Wild fills the bill nicely for either fantasy use or to go clubbing. 
The dress can be worn with or without the sleeves and comes with a 20 texture hud. 
It includes matching thigh boots for those of you who don't have hooves.
My jewelry is an EXCLUSIVE from Moondance Boutique the hud lets you choose from 8 metals and 22 stone colors. 
My skin is the palest shade of the Nephlyn skins from 7 Deadly S{k}ins.
Beauty Mode Nails from Cazimi are available in 3 colors and 5 designs sold separately or in a fatpack.

Hair ~ eXsEsS Cassis
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Ears ~ Soul Uni Troll
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Nephlyn Dew *
Outfit ~ Wild Fashion and Beauty The Vixen [20 textures / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Tattoo ~ RSC Snow Flake Body Paint
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Minnie necklace, bracelets and rings *
Faun legs ~ Catseye "Faun Kit"
Antlers ~ Purple Moon Ice Queen Antlers


You'll these and much more @ Designer Showcase *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Thank you, Rian, for letting me use your skating pond as a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment