Thursday, October 4, 2018

Designer Showcase October 5 ~ 31

Designer Showcase for October opens Friday. I took these pictures in the lobby of Designer Showcase while I was waiting for the official opening. It's worth the wait. You will find excellent items you will want to add to your wardrobe! 
For example, I generally don't wear fuchsia, but I made an exception for this cute sweater dress from AnaMarkova
Luckily for me, the boots from DE.Boutique have 2 huds designed to let you mix and match the boot and the lace shank to coordinate with just about any color outfit you'll be wearing. 
My nails are from Mani Pedi.  

Hair ~ Limerence Bondy
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins October Group Gift
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ Ana Markova Sammirah [8 colors sold separately or in a fat pack / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Boots ~ DE.Boutique Mary Boots LE [16 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Nails ~ Mani Pedi Signature Shadows [7 colors / Maitreya, Omega, Slink]


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment