Sunday, August 5, 2018

Designer Showcase August 5 ~ 31


We usually think of art in the park, but in this case, it's more like art in the cave...and on the pier.  Take a look at the original art on display in Summer's Wind. Some of the paintings are available for sale as well as other unusual art pieces you might want to add to your collections.

I'm posing with a painting and coordinated furnishings from Kandinsky. 
My look comes from the August Designer Showcase. The bright colors are the perfect background for my outfit from 1 Hundred.  Available in 9 colors, I went with basic black. 
I paired it with a cute sunkissed skin from 7 Deadly S[k]ins, jewelry from Moondance Boutique and shoes from Lindy
My nails are Influence from Cazimi. The Pro Palette* hud gives you the option of having mixed colors on your nails, so even my fingernails fit the artistic atmosphere

Hair ~ Truth Livia
Head ~ LAQ Sandy 3.05 

Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Scarlet 
[7 shades in sunkissed or regular sold separately or in a fatpack. 
A shape is also available] *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ 1 Hundred Slink [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Shoes ~ Lindy Raena 
[Maitreya, Slink] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Sienna necklace and rings [22 gems, 20 pearls, 8 metals in hud]
*


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment