Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Lost Spirits Valentine Fair


Looking for someplace different to take that special someone? Do they like horses? Do they like beautiful scenery? May I suggest taking them to the Lost Spirits Retreat. There are horses to ride, places to cuddle, small lakeside cabins and some very unusual scenery. You can even rent a spot to stable your own horse.
It's a  lovely place for romance or just to explore. It has recently linked with its sister sim, Jade Coast, so there are lots of places to delight the senses. It's an M sim and is family friendly.


During the month of February, Lost Spirits is having a small Valentine's Fair. It's their first attempt at such an event and there are some nice romantic items and even some free gifts. 


I decided I really needed some pants to ride the unicorn. I tried to ride in a dress and that wasn't happening! Fortunately for me, DE.Boutique had these beautiful lace jeans and satin shirt as part of their special Red display for February in their main store. The outfit comes with Slink heels, but I much preferred the EXCLUSIVE Valentines Heels DE.Boutique offers this month 
@ Designer Showcase. 
This is going to be my default outfit for February. It's casual enough to go riding, but dressy enough to go clubbing and I love the shoes!

Hair ~ Tableau Vivant Chinook 
Head ~ LeLutka Simone 3.0
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall Jamaica
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ DE. Boutique AW17 Scarlet outfit [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] **
Shoes ~ DE.Boutique Valentines Heels EXCLUSIVE fatpack [24 colors / Belleza, Maitreay, Slink] *
Nails ~ Cazimi Fade to Black [10 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *
Pose ~ CS I Miss You (kissing the horse)


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment