Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekend of January 13

Where shall I go? What shall I do? 
Frankly, my dear, there is a lot to do in SL this week. These are just a few of the places I visited this weekend, which all you sales and gacha addicts won't want to miss ....

Chapter 4 Jan 4-Feb 1 This monthly event is always fun to visit. The latest releases from all sorts of designers are available. There is a little of everything including clothing, makeup, hair and home accessories. There are items for sale as well as gachas. 
Gacha Guardians Jan 1-31 New round and new items with over 60 gachas and 35 gifts for group members.
Midwinter Faire Jan 11- 17  Another sales and gacha event with free gifts. Mostly fantasy and Gorean items. This event lasts only a week, so get over there! 

On a more personal note, I'd like to introduce my newest sponsor: DE. Boutique
I was familiar with goodies from DE Boutique through their participation in Designer Showcase (see my Jan blog for an example), so I was delighted when they asked me to blog for the store!

I went wandering though the store today and there are lots of lovely items to be had.
The dress I opted for is cute and so totally me (those of you who know me, know I will never be accused of being normal)! See my Flickr for some other versions of this dress. The textures are wonderful and, like most DE.Boutique items, come with color change options. The Ester dress and Lily Heels I'm wearing are at very low introductory prices in the new release area. 

Hair ~ pr!tty MeMe
Head ~ LAQ Neve Bento
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Mandala
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ DE. Boutique Ester Prints LE [8 prints / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP] *
Boots ~ DE. Boutique Lily Heels LE [20 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Poses ~ Poppycock Phenomenal


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG


No comments:

Post a Comment